What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Why does the staff not do shit?

Hoygb3n3j8rz

I know it may be the first of you all hearing this, but there's quite the issue with bullying going on within some rooms. It's annoying because I get told to block a user? Which accomplishes nothing when they continue to do so, but I am then unable to see what they say, so I stand up for myself since that is all that I could do since the staff won't do more, but then because of this I am punished. Why do the victims get punished so much??? It's literally like I'm in school again where the bullies do whatever they want and the staff appear ignorant. I know you only see what is being reported, but really? You have to take this that far out of context? I reported people for talking about molesting people and guess what? Absolutely nothing happened. I just feel like it's hypocrisy and like I'm in North Korea while on the chat. Please for the love of god do better!

iv had this happen to me so i do agree with you but the site is not all bad but i do agree with you things do need to change sooner the better

I know it may be the first of you all hearing this, but there's quite the issue with bullying going on within some rooms. It's annoying because I get told to block a user? Which accomplishes nothing when they continue to do so, but I am then unable to see what they say, so I stand up for myself since that is all that I could do since the staff won't do more, but then because of this I am punished. Why do the victims get punished so much??? It's literally like I'm in school again where the bullies do whatever they want and the staff appear ignorant. I know you only see what is being reported, but really? You have to take this that far out of context? I reported people for talking about molesting people and guess what? Absolutely nothing happened. I just feel like it's hypocrisy and like I'm in North Korea while on the chat. Please for the love of god do better!
This really does sound like school yard stuff. Maybe stop seeing yourself as the victim in this situation. The block feature actually puts YOU in control. If someone is annoying or bullying you, then you have the control to basically make the person not exist anymore. Very different from what you experienced in school. I think the main thing you said was "...but I am then unable to see what they say". Seriously, who cares what they say?! There are a lot of awesome people on the site… focus more on those ones instead of the ones you don’t like.
Finally, “Please for the love of god do better!” - If you think you can do a better job, then please feel free to put in a mod application 🙂 Us mods do the best we can with the tools we are given and for any other mod reading this, I appreciate you!! ❤️

We understand your frustration, and I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Although, it’s important to recognize that while mods do our best to create a fair and safe environment for everyone, there are often things happening behind the scenes that users don’t always notice . We genuinely try to address issues, but sometimes the solutions aren’t as straightforward or immediate as everyone would like. Your feedback is valuable, though, and we’ll continue working to improve the community. Please know we take all reports seriously, even if it doesn’t always seem that way from the outside.