What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

should members have autonomy when recieving gifts/vip from members

just don't return the favour. they've gifted of their own choosing, there's no rule saying you have to gift them back

Are you saying that we could Block them before they send the gifts or vip?...can't see how that will work if we don't know about it until it has already happened. Blocking someone for sending a gift is not the solution. If we had a notification asking us if we want to accept or regect, we then have more autonomy, which we currently do not have here.

Last edited:
no, block them if they're persisting on the "expected things in return" or whatever you feel would be the best way to decline whatever they want from you

no, block them if they're persisting on the "expected things in return" or whatever you feel would be the best way to decline whatever they want from you
Sure, I understand that but that doesn't change my intial point and i'm not looking for advice, I am trying to make a change.