What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

question

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Radu can u pls answer my 3 questions?

whats the purpose 4 girls only and transgender chat? y isnt there a boys only chat? r boys allowed in the girls only chat?

@Jonathan can u pls answer my 3 questions?

whats the purpose 4 girls only and transgender chat? y isnt there a boys only chat? r boys allowed in the girls only chat?
Forum rules are listed here: https://www.321chat.com/message-board/threads/rules-and-guidelines.2/

No duplicate or repeat posts - If no-one answers your question or responds to your post. Posting the same question over and over or in every forum will just annoy people and will not get answers.

^ Rule Violated

Proof?

oh look...its mr i refuse to listen to the mods and continue to post segregation posts

maybe they should just ban ur ass from the forums since u cant seem to listen and post more of this bullshit

oh look...its mr i refuse to listen to the mods and continue to post segregation posts

maybe they should just ban ur ass from the forums since u cant seem to listen and post more of this bullshit
this isnt abt segregation its abt equality

bruh quit twisting everything i say

Status
Not open for further replies.