What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Why not allow use of font styles

冰ing

Literally it wouldn't hurt anyone if I typed using special keyboards as long as I obey the site rules. This is the only site that bans users for doing it. I don't think I'm coming back but I'm sure I'm not the only one bothered by this. You should think about allowing it and the not being allowed to copy paste even YouTube links thing you did.

Literally it wouldn't hurt anyone if I typed using special keyboards as long as I obey the site rules. This is the only site that bans users for doing it. I don't think I'm coming back but I'm sure I'm not the only one bothered by this. You should think about allowing it and the not being allowed to copy paste even YouTube links thing you did.
i think it’s because most bots use fonts, so the system automatically tracks other fonts as a bot