What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

What's the most harmful religion?

NOTE: This is for educational purposes only. The Babylonian Talmud is a fundamental source of Jewish religious law and Jewish theology. The following are quoted directly from the Babylonian Talmud by yours truly:

sci-fi film GIF

Libbre David 37: “If Gentiles knew that the Talmud teaches Jews to destroy them, they would kill us openly. Never communicate the Talmud with Gentiles.”

Hikkoth Akum X1: “Show no mercy to the Gentiles.”

Soferim 15: “Even the best of Goyim should all be killed.”

Yebamoth 98a: “All children of Goyim are animals.”

Baba Mezia 114b: Goys are not humans, they are beasts.”

Gad Shas 2:2: “A Jew may violate but not marry a non Jew girl.”

Abodah Zarah 36b: “A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.”

Eben Haezar 6,9: “All non-Jewish are prostitutes.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 156: “Property of Gentile belongs to no one and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.”

Sanhedrin 19: “Every place the Jews go, they must become commanders of their lords.”

Baba Kamma 113a: “Jews may use lies to circumvent a Goy.”

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b: “Goys prefer sex with cows”

Baba Mezia 24a: “If a Jew finds an object lost by a Goy, it does not have to be returned.”

Tospoth Jebamoth 84b: “If you eat with a Goy, it’s the same as eating with a dog.”

Sanhedrin 57a: “When a Jew murders a gentile there will be no death penalty.”

Sanhedrin 58b: “If a Goy hits a Jew, he must be killed.”

Kethuboth 11b: “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing.”

Bammidber Rabbah 21: “Every Jew who spills the blood of the non-Jew is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

Abodah Zarah 4b: “A Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Gentiles is like killing wild animals.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belong to the Jewish nation. Jews can seize it all.”

Tosefta Aboda Zara V111 5: “A Gentile is forbidden to steal, rob or take women slaves from a Jew. But a Jew, it’s not forbidden to do all this to a Gentile.”

Midrasch Talpioth p225-L: “Non-Jews are in human form so that Jews would not be served by beasts. Non-Jew is an animal in human form to serve the Jew day and night.”

Simeon Haddarsen fol 56-D:0: “When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2,800 Gentile slaves.”

I use to have a black and white book, gave the white one to my sis, lost the black one in a forest- this is the closest ive gotten to finding those books. This would be the black ones take, as the white one was pre-translated.

Ah also, the story of Solomon makes me laugh. He is littarly burning the hearts of those who substained him as "an all-about-lover". Solomon never once echoed a word into the songs. Its about the girls he burnt. But hes remarked as "a great loving person" hahaha.. i had my taste of Solomon. Its called being forced into a poly relationship XD never ever talk of the bible is to get you a step closer. Sometimes its just to realize how humans are and what to sustain in eachother. Being a lover to all, is not something to substain. It causes betrayals.
"7-Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?"-1st chapater.

Sounds like shes getting betrayed. Oh love me, but you turn to a new flock? Or i think its the flock is so huge, shes being put on the sidelines.

NOTE: This is for educational purposes only. The Babylonian Talmud is a fundamental source of Jewish religious law and Jewish theology. The following are quoted directly from the Babylonian Talmud by yours truly:

sci-fi film GIF

Libbre David 37: “If Gentiles knew that the Talmud teaches Jews to destroy them, they would kill us openly. Never communicate the Talmud with Gentiles.”

Hikkoth Akum X1: “Show no mercy to the Gentiles.”

Soferim 15: “Even the best of Goyim should all be killed.”

Yebamoth 98a: “All children of Goyim are animals.”

Baba Mezia 114b: Goys are not humans, they are beasts.”

Gad Shas 2:2: “A Jew may violate but not marry a non Jew girl.”

Abodah Zarah 36b: “A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.”

Eben Haezar 6,9: “All non-Jewish are prostitutes.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 156: “Property of Gentile belongs to no one and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.”

Sanhedrin 19: “Every place the Jews go, they must become commanders of their lords.”

Baba Kamma 113a: “Jews may use lies to circumvent a Goy.”

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b: “Goys prefer sex with cows”

Baba Mezia 24a: “If a Jew finds an object lost by a Goy, it does not have to be returned.”

Tospoth Jebamoth 84b: “If you eat with a Goy, it’s the same as eating with a dog.”

Sanhedrin 57a: “When a Jew murders a gentile there will be no death penalty.”

Sanhedrin 58b: “If a Goy hits a Jew, he must be killed.”

Kethuboth 11b: “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing.”

Bammidber Rabbah 21: “Every Jew who spills the blood of the non-Jew is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

Abodah Zarah 4b: “A Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Gentiles is like killing wild animals.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belong to the Jewish nation. Jews can seize it all.”

Tosefta Aboda Zara V111 5: “A Gentile is forbidden to steal, rob or take women slaves from a Jew. But a Jew, it’s not forbidden to do all this to a Gentile.”

Midrasch Talpioth p225-L: “Non-Jews are in human form so that Jews would not be served by beasts. Non-Jew is an animal in human form to serve the Jew day and night.”

Simeon Haddarsen fol 56-D:0: “When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2,800 Gentile slaves.”
36b
Never says you can or cant, just mentions a reaction. Something many of these "p3d0s" dont relate to outside of self. But that "36b" clearly is staying "free will, nah. Dis is the way to behave (*if wanted)", while this verse, gensis 13 Old JKV "And he said unto him, My lord knoweth that the children are tender, and the flocks and herds with young are with me: and if men should overdrive them one day, all the flock will die"

Cause and effect. Not based off of one, but multiple choices. Something you cant dipict to well, but can sense perfectly. Inside and out, the holy spirit is with. With emapthy, we dont need to be like "SLAMM DUNK" we all vibe the same kind/sweet beats.

You realise - you are all wrong. You should not look for God in books. But in you. God is you. And you are God - a part anyway. Spirituality is what matters. Not religion, God loves and waits for the children to live up to their expectations. We have forgotten who and what we are.

and telling everyone they are wrong for their opinions, and your opinion is the only right one is the most harmful part of all organised groups that worship an imaginary friend suspended in the sky watching over us all.

What's the most harmful religion, in your opinion? Why?
Anyone that teaches stuff that makes people feel bad after they make a mistake.I'll not say any names because i don't want to sound like i am disrespecting anyones chosen religion.We all make mistakes but that don't mean we are one.

Regardless of the racism of the question, the question itself is misleading. Do you mean the three religions and the texts in them as evil or do you mean those who follow those religions? Also, do you understand that being Jewish, Muslim or Christian. Doesn't necessarily mean that everyone follows religious teachings to the letter?
Or that your actions are representative of your religion is a racist martyrdom?
Also, you did not put Christianity in the options, although the followers of Christianity throughout history have been terrorists, from the first crusades and the Inquisition in Spain to the extermination of the indigenous people in America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in the name of Christ, and in the modern era, Christian armies exterminated the people of Africa and Asia and killed millions in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Congo, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya and dozens of other countries.