What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Well idk where to post that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zade

@ChatMaster
What to do if Admin is making false accusations over age out of no where?
Or being too biased with someone they know from long?

can't find an answer :/

Solution
Every action taken by the mods/admins has a reason, and only false actions come from the system. If you believe an action was taken incorrectly, I suggest filing an appeal. - As for accusations, maybe try explaining your side to the admin.
gonna go out on a limb here...but i'd assume uve either listed ur age and changed it after its been seen....or u have another acct with ur age....admins CAN see everything ya know

gonna go out on a limb here...but i'd assume uve either listed ur age and changed it after its been seen....or u have another acct with ur age....admins CAN see everything ya know
Nah bro i haven't change my age even since i came here that's the thing I'm confused about

I know I'm not chatmaster, but first, I'd ask the admin, "Are you freaking kidding me?"
Yeahh NGL Admins are Pretty weird and not at all sincere at their position

Imagine an admin saying
"It was just a 30 minutes kick"
When a mod kicked for no reason ☠️

Or the Admin enquiring to mod about it

Like they will say "no it was my fault"
That's hilarious but dumb at same time

When the admins and mods r gonna be professional in reference of their position right now

Every action taken by the mods/admins has a reason, and only false actions come from the system. If you believe an action was taken incorrectly, I suggest filing an appeal. - As for accusations, maybe try explaining your side to the admin.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.