What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

This is illogical

simple

Why was I banned for no reason? How long will this ban last? Because I didn't do anything wrong and you didn't give a reason. It just got a little busy in the chat and I apologized on the spot. I don't understand why I was banned. You are so unreasonable that everyone should be banned. Maybe it was a mistake, I didn't behave badly, now I had a question, bans that are without reason, how long do you ban me because I didn't let the topic change, I didn't swear at anyone and we were talking normally I went to that person's person and we understood that it was a misunderstanding and we became friends. You did this for no reason, which means that the ban will be resolved in 12 hours. I finished the discussion and became friends with everyone, and then there are always discussions. But the important thing is that we don't use ugly curses, which I didn't use. More than a thousand people argue many times, but you don't ban a single person, but you blocked me for just a simple argument. Are you being unreasonable? This is funny. Dear, I didn't do anything. For further investigation, I have to say that I received the ban message for no reason, but I didn't do anything. I didn't even receive the 30-minute ban. This behavior of yours is not acceptable. I wanted to know how long these bans last, because there is no reason at all. It didn't exist, maybe it would have been better, even though it's not true, you would have blocked me for at least 30 minutes. The name of the account I was blocked was smiling. Everyone is arguing and there are tons of bad behavior in the chat, but I was banned for no reason. I hope this situation will be created for you to understand me. My name was smiling and they will check this user. Maybe you can tell me why I did not write a message in the forum with the same account because The system gave an error