What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

this is bull lmao

Hermosaa

ok so, I had an old account named mariposatori, and I was threatened by another account named adamjarvis17, he threatened to dox me because I refused to give him my email, I reported it, and it was taken care of, only for him to come back pretending to be ME, saying things like "I hate everyone, I'm a rat". that account is not me. and I got banned saying that THAT was my account?? no bro, he tried to dox me. you guys take what you see and run straight to it rather than actually inspect.

ok so, I had an old account named mariposatori, and I was threatened by another account named adamjarvis17, he threatened to dox me because I refused to give him my email, I reported it, and it was taken care of, only for him to come back pretending to be ME, saying things like "I hate everyone, I'm a rat". that account is not me. and I got banned saying that THAT was my account?? no bro, he tried to dox me. you guys take what you see and run straight to it rather than actually inspect.
theyre gonna reply to this telling u not to post the deets in public view...and just fill out the ban appeal page and that's where u tell ur side

Best thing to do is appeal, as Taceaux said above :) https://www.321chat.com/message-board/forums/appeals-for-bans-kicks-mutes-room-blocks.5/