What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

the site is dead??

I know we all are very scared about this situation but don't worry Chat Master / Admins will get it resolved! for now it's best to stay off the Chat site untill it is fixed and stay strong everything will be alright ^_^

and if your account was deleted you will be able to make a new account so don't worry about that part ♡

If you got questions or concerns about this all don't be afraid to ask us ; you can still contact us here and it appears we are safe on the message board

-Ernaline

hello and this is Gaschan20 from the site. I do actually support the hackers work but i don't think CM can fix that shit
Not sure there is any ‘work’ - I notice Bot messages selling admin rights for $10 a throw - sounds old school ‘hack for cash’ - don’t dress it up as something it really isn’t

I got banned by hackers for writing a single messege. They marked it as a spam and I got instaban and now I have no access. and this happened to most people. Nearly the whole site is banned. Will all falsely banned people get their accounts back?
You will be able to be unbanned after we get it all sorted out so don't worry about that part - if nothing else chatters will just have to remake accounts if their original ones was deleted.. by this hacker

-ernaline