What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Terrible

emmaok

This is a TERRIBLE chat place!

When going into it, it always has a banner at the top about seeing girls as if its inviting people into a sex site. then when I want to make art on a hand, someone likes to think its "creepy". Like how is a drawing on a hand creepy. has anyone in the chatroom seen more disgusting pics like D pics?

As a girl I'm completely uncomfortable with this and I will support whoever wants to see this place shut down.

This is a TERRIBLE chat place!

When going into it, it always has a banner at the top about seeing girls as if its inviting people into a sex site. then when I want to make art on a hand, someone likes to think its "creepy". Like how is a drawing on a hand creepy. has anyone in the chatroom seen more disgusting pics like D pics?

As a girl I'm completely uncomfortable with this and I will support whoever wants to see this place shut down.
Dramatic. You don't like the adspace then pay the server costs.

But, seems like you've came and gone. Good riddance.