What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Question on Favorite Celebrities

Je m appelle Marquis de Guillotin, monsieur, oui, oui, and I am compelled to say that my favourite celebrity is none other than you, cher citoyen! Hats off! (I do have a hat, yes, even in this 21st century environment, one must adopt 20th century styles.)
I don't really have a favourite celebrity, but if I had to say, it'd be the big K n' M, the red menace, the bearded Claus of Communism, the bourgeoisie's blight, Karl Marx! A controversial choice, for sure!
Vive la revolution!
(Holy damn this thread is old, I can't believe I missed it, fond memories.)

Well I wouldn't necessarily say I have a favourite celebrity a few celebrities I do have a lot of respect for are;
Neal McDonough
Keanu Reeves
Willem Defoe
George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher
David Draiman
Corey Taylor

There are more but they're the first ones that come to mind at the moment.

@MarquizdeGuillotin What Karl Marx ideas do you like?

Alan Cumming Whatever GIF by CBS

Je m appelle Marquis de Guillotin, monsieur, oui, oui, and I am compelled to say that my favourite celebrity is none other than you, cher citoyen! Hats off! (I do have a hat, yes, even in this 21st century environment, one must adopt 20th century styles.)
I don't really have a favourite celebrity, but if I had to say, it'd be the big K n' M, the red menace, the bearded Claus of Communism, the bourgeoisie's blight, Karl Marx! A controversial choice, for sure!
Vive la revolution!
You are aware why he's a controversial choice, yes? You're either some naive teenager or some pill popper to think highly of Karl Marx.

I really love Ryan Reynolds. The personality he has himself and in his characters is so funny. I bet he'd be so much fun to hang with!

Vive la revolution!
YO! YO! YO! Michael! How's it hanging, bruv?

I wanted to let you know that I find your contention regarding your "favourite" dignitary to be marginally implausible. That politicaster Marx—wasn't he the Jewish theoretician who developed the insurrectionary political ideology that influenced Stalin and Mao to persecute and murder innumerable Christian gentiles in concentration camps? I'm just pondering, you know—I'm not a big historical buff for anything like that.
Well, bruv, my commentary went rather adroitly. Should you choose to respond with another cliché one-liner, I'll accept it more earnestly than those tormenting mediocrists.

Have yourself a rather blessed afternoon, Michael.

As a libertarian, I support equal independence. I'll never support Marx's theories because they promote equal dependence. We should be equally free, not equally oppressed.

Karl Marx was that lazy piece of crap who created a political ideology in which both workers and slackers equally fail just to receive participation trophies for accomplishing absolutely nothing, resulting in everyone being an unproductive failure. That way, slackers won't feel excluded from another man's success. This makes it quite obvious why so many brainwashed zoomers favour Communism, aka Marxism.

idiocracy GIF