What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Opinions on the new update

gender pfp colors are missing.....link to the message boards is missing.....quizbot is apparently on a vacation.....VIPs still see adnoyer.....the option to "hide" a comment is not as welcome as the "delete" option, people can say things in error and now it will remain for all to see, and possibly get muted or banned for a comment made in error then immediately deleted.....

would be nice if the "69 year old teens" could have their actual ages posted so there's no misunderstandings or access to restricted rooms
All of the above plus loss of country flags - on plus side i can build up gold points to send stickers to people (at some point) - I would have loved that when I was 5

so i was on my laptop....took a pic with my phone to share in the room...go to log in on my phone, it kicks me out on my laptop....then signing in on my laptop kicked me out on my phone

irritating
maybe it did that because logging in from more than one device would make multiple avatars of you appear on the screen,I have seen two of the same nicks with the same avatar appear in a room.Eventually there was just one again and the'twin' vanished.