What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Moderator and Admin Feedback

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
I feel like the team doesn't get a lot of love.
Instead of people looking at their own actions, they cry about how unfair a mod or admin is and do what they can to not be responsible for their own actions or see how their actions have consequences.

So, I'd like to show some appreciation for the moderators and admins I've interacted with.

ChatMaster
I've had a couple interactions with ChatMaster and not a single one of them has left a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't seen him in the chat itself, so all my interactions with him have been here on the forum, but from what I've seen he's fair, he listens, and he's open minded about ways to improve the chat. I find he's very responsive when his presence is required.

Prinny
Prinny is an absolute darling. She's very polite and interactive and I absolutely love chatting with her. She's excellent at explaining things and I find she's also very fair, kind, attentive, and very quick to deescalate intense situations.

Zara
I see Zara on the forum regularly but I've only really had one interaction with her in chat. She was very kind and I believe helped out with a quick issue we were having in the adult room.

ICanBeUrSupermann
I probably chat with him the most out of any of the mods. He's always pleasant to chat with and quick to deal with any problems that arise in the chat.

MrBlunt
I chat with MrBlunt on a semi regular basis as well. He's very quick to handle any issues in the adult room and is always pleasant to chat with.

Dimples
I dont interact with Dimples much, but the interactions I've had have all been wonderful. She takes the time to explain things and answer questions when asked, guides people to the right room or chat (sex chat if thats the case), and handles issues very quickly and with minimal interruption to the chat.

SassHole
I love how shes always helping with other rooms and frequently checks up on reports in the adult room. Shes pleasant to chat with and handles things very quickly.

Studs
I know there's been a lot of hate on Studs, but I have yet to have a bad interaction. Studs is very direct and prompt when it comes to handling issues in the chat.

LemiStrudi
I haven't really spoken to LemiStrudi but from what I've seen of them in the chat, they're pleasant to chat with, interactive, and quick to jump on issues.

I know there's plenty more team members in the chat and on the forum, but I haven't had the privilege of having interactions with all of them.

Thank you for all your hard work to help keep the chat safe and fun for all.

I understand some people have issues with some of the team members and that’s fine, your experience is allowed to be different from mine, but I don’t appreciate people hijacking my post to bitch about people they don’t like.

This is an appreciation post.
Just because you keep getting your complaint posts locked doesn’t grant you permission to come here and try to start shit here either.
Much love to the mods and the whole team!
That's sweet :)