What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Life Advice

You can be vulnerable but it's a major turn off for alot.of women to have a man crying and screaming in anger at every inconvenience.
Theres vulnerable and unstable. And instability needs to be assessed by a professional.

When does the crying become unstability?
Instability comes with mental health problems. Uncontrolled mental health results in instability. Having emotion is not instability and by demanding men show no emotion other than anger, you're only promoting toxic masculinity.

i am sick!!!! this thread needs to be deleted, but it needs to be kept for historical reasons. i am very badly grossed out at this thing's opinion.

how do they have the internet???? how does God allow this? i guess a precedent has to be set. but oh well.

yeah. delete, keep and move on, would be my recommendation. or mute or halt or stop or whatever. and a name change for the thing must be recommended.... policy breaking and sickening.

You can ignore anyone you find offensive on the forum. On a computer, hover over their pfp and click on ignore. All their posts will disappear for you on the forum. You won't see their posts anymore (future ones or already posted ones).