What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I wasnt sure which report option was best

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmeRaincandy

Mods ban this guy he’s talking about doing weird sexual abusive things about his sister

Attachments

• IMG_5426.png
    IMG_5426.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5427.png
    IMG_5427.png
    462.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Yan
Mods ban this guy he’s talking about doing weird sexual abusive things about his sister
Reporting the message would have been the best course of action. I do not see anything inappropriate in the private messages. Additionally, moderators cannot ban users; only chat room administrators have that capability. The image provided is insufficient. What does he mean by "getting close"?

I am confident the moderators would prefer you to report the message rather than take screenshots. This allows them to review the entire content of the private messages. Some users tend to omit details, as you did.

@AmeRaincandy --> Report the private message if you still have it.

Reporting the message would have been the best course of action. I do not see anything inappropriate in the private messages. Additionally, moderators cannot ban users; only chat room administrators have that capability. The image provided is insufficient. What does he mean by "getting close"?

I am confident the moderators would prefer you to report the message rather than take screenshots. This allows them to review the entire content of the private messages. Some users tend to omit details, as you did.

@AmeRaincandy --> Report the private message if you still have it.
He meant “getting close” as in an orgasam

Status
Not open for further replies.