What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I wanna know your opinion on this?

Justin1998

so l haven't seen this girl in a long time
But today when i park my car at Walmart our car was facing each other & I saw her in the car with her friend. I looked over & I saw her looking at me but she had a straight face while she was eating her snacks. But i put my head down on the steering wheel because I got nervous But later when I look up I saw her driving away

so l haven't seen this girl in a long time
But today when i park my car at Walmart our car was facing each other & I saw her in the car with her friend. I looked over & I saw her looking at me but she had a straight face while she was eating her snacks. But i put my head down on the steering wheel because I got nervous But later when I look up I saw her driving away
i am by no means an expert on relationships, but letting them know i like them is the first step i take.Then after that, knowing that the feeling is reciprocal is impossible.Triing to let anyone know that one wants to spend time with them can result in rejection. There is no way around this. If one gets rejected by another upon asking them out, that they really want to spend time with and they get rejected and they asked me about it, I would say to them that if they really want to be with the other person to try try again if at first they don't succeed. But that's just the way i am. Everyone is different and what may help one may not help another. You have brought up an interesting topic and i would like to hear what others say about it.

i love how the random just by chance parking at walmart was directly next to the girl....hmmm...sounds stalkerish

i love how the random just by chance parking at walmart was directly next to the girl....hmmm...sounds stalkerish
Oh,I missed that part.Maybe try try again if you want to be with someone you like is not such a good idea.Maybe just kinda bump them from behind in your car at a stopsign or stop light.Just enough to get thier attention.I would not hit them so hard as to cause any actual damage.If they smile after you tap them ,then maybe it's ok to ask them thier phone number.If the open thier door real fast and come your way just quickly get out of your car and run as fast as you can.

Oh,I missed that part.Maybe try try again if you want to be with someone you like is not such a good idea.Maybe just kinda bump them from behind in your car at a stopsign or stop light.Just enough to get thier attention.I would not hit them so hard as to cause any actual damage.If they smile after you tap them ,then maybe it's ok to ask them thier phone number.If the open thier door real fast and come your way just quickly get out of your car and run as fast as you can.
that's a joke,lol