What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

i can’t find the gender button?

guts

VIP Member
not that big of a deal, but how do I add my gender on here? I added my sexuality but I cant find how to add my gender?

As a transgender man, I would like to kindly say that terms such as "transsexual" are considered offensive to the community, and that "transitioning" it's a gender, they are either male, female, or a nonbinary gender (fluid, agender, etc) I hope you take this into consideration :)
While I’m not going to argue or even disagree with you, there are people who use the term transsexual and expect to referred to as such, too.

The list won’t be edited.

While I’m not going to argue or even disagree with you, there are people who use the term transsexual and expect to referred to as such, too.

The list won’t be edited.
Transitoning isn't a gender however, it's facet in the process of their identity and it can be apart of the expression, but it's not your gender. That being said, it is your site and how you run it so I will not argue with you on this subject, I just wanted to discuss that manner with you.
Yes, transexual is just an outdated term for majority of the community.