What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I am surprised

simple

This is not spam, I'm saying the case, you be the judge. Aster said he wanted to kiss one person and I told him to kiss the other two who were beautiful. Those two people thought they were ugly and I falsely called them beautiful and just said you are beautiful and you deserve a kiss. I really didn't do anything wrong. If that's the case, you should ban all users. Before banning someone, first check if the ban report is genuine or not. If you continue, no one will stay in the chat. I was banned for calling you beautiful. This behavior is illogical. For example, if I say Perini and Azura are beautiful, will you be sad? The answer is definitely no and you will be happy. I just said you are beautiful and that's why I got banned. Now I'm sad I am because I was banned for no reason. I am sure that you are smart and understand me and you will solve the problem without delay. Unfortunately, I cannot enter the forum with the account that I was banned and it gives an error. The name of the account that I was banned is smiling, please hurry. Take action to maintain user satisfaction

oh ffs just stop with this childish whiney bs

step back and read this post...its stupid...childish...inane...ur banend...suck it up and move on

the only user satisfaction is probably the other whiney kids not having to read head-scratching shit like this