What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Hello! What is happening? Anyone know? Is anyone else having the same issues as me? I cannot even get back into the room. I know I am not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st.
Having problems! ??? Can someone help or fix the site it must be down or broken?
I was in the adult room then it took me to another room this is strange then took me back to the adult room, I was just in one private message and now it will not even let me log in to my account. I am not banned or kicked or muted either. It says doesn't have an account, but I have this one account. Sometimes I would talk in main room. Does anyone know what is going on with this site? I am so confused. It keeps saying incorrected username / or email when I tried to logged in. Over and over again. Please help me! I do not understand what is going on. I cannot get back in. Weird things happen here. It is like a ghost. I hope it gets fixed soon. The site went dead on me. I never seen this happen and I am brand new here. I can talk on here forums. Have a lovely day. Thank you!

Sincerely,
CakeBy TheOceanxoxo

My account I guess was deleted. A mod here just told me to make a brand new one. But I lost my VIP on here. So I guess if you werIe banned you have to start all over again. Sadly! I am new here and have not even been here one month less then one month. I am mad that my account got deleted and lost my account and lost my VIP that I was on here.
I'm sorry you lost your VIP account we can get that sorted out .. your welcome to message me ♡

-ernaline

Status
Not open for further replies.