What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdemonkiller

So I am going to say this okay my friend is on the chat and if you want my friend off the chat then let me back on the chat and and I want to talk to chat master on the chat get me and him

Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

nobody cares that ur friend is on chat...or that they need to let u back in chat to get rid of ur friend already in chat...or whatever incoherent mess that was lol

i think u need to work on constructing a coherent sentence before u start throwing around demands lol
.=
just face it...u got banned (from all appearances)....suck it up buttercup

Status
Not open for further replies.