What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Are rules truly fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYTRO

I noticed that some group of trolls enter into the teen room and troll around, helped and protected by some mod-friend.

If the trolls annoy other users, they can have fun all the time they want.

If the trolled users react back, these mods just mute or kick them coz of drama.

If the trolled users try to troll back the group of trolls, mods just kick them coz of making drama.

I find this very sad...and much more sad would be if some good user able to hack...someday would change the rule and fuck the chat, in the same way that happened to ********.

Once an hacker demoded admins and mods and took the control and fucked everyone.

Is this what they need?

So can I call you creepy ass stalker?

And Zara protects the mods protecting their friends...a chain...you know?

And thx for the long answer, but it seems like if I touched the painful side...usually when ppl talk talk talk about something...there is something Sus under...if the subject would have been light, you would have answere using two or three lines.
This is where you are wrong.

You are crying on the forums for help, and yet when you get a reply - you are still carrying on about it being long.

Maybe stop replying and actually read what people are trying to help you understand.

But since that is your response to help offered - don't waste my time anymore.

This is where you are wrong.

You are crying on the forums for help, and yet when you get a reply - you are still carrying on about it being long.

Maybe stop replying and actually read what people are trying to help you understand.

But since that is your response to help offered - don't waste my time anymore.
Prinny got nervous, the one that doesn't pay attention to the names that ppl call her...

Ignore me?

(Someone would say)

Don't flatter yourself. I just can't be bothered trying to help someone who doesn't want the help I'm trying to offer.
It is a waste of your time and a waste of my time - I'm done feeding your attention.

Take care.

Don't flatter yourself. I just can't be bothered trying to help someone who doesn't want the help I'm trying to offer.
It is a waste of your time and a waste of my time - I'm done feeding your attention.

Take care.
Into the chat, after I asked you to ignore me and you came back texting, I would have kicked you...if I was a mod and following your mood.

am i allowed to say

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY"

? ? ? ? ?

jesus h christ ...what a whiney ass mod bashing pest
Got nervous?

"Use the ignore option" I would say being a mod.

And if you keep going, you would be kicked out...reason given "he kept going on with the drama"...this is what a site mod would do...according to their action mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.