What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Are rules truly fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYTRO

I noticed that some group of trolls enter into the teen room and troll around, helped and protected by some mod-friend.

If the trolls annoy other users, they can have fun all the time they want.

If the trolled users react back, these mods just mute or kick them coz of drama.

If the trolled users try to troll back the group of trolls, mods just kick them coz of making drama.

I find this very sad...and much more sad would be if some good user able to hack...someday would change the rule and fuck the chat, in the same way that happened to ********.

Once an hacker demoded admins and mods and took the control and fucked everyone.

Is this what they need?

if this occurs you come to me about it and I will look into and deal with it but threatening the site is not to go about it and its a sure way for you to get banned from the site
I noticed that what I described happened many times and none did anything to solve it.

Trolls are still there trolling and their mod friends are still there protecting and good users are still there being kicked after you said them that you would have took care about this situation.

The hacking thing isn't threatening the site, it's what really happened to this other nice chat site when this user got tired about mods and admins being weak and being unfair.

And you know well that banning isn't the solution, because bad users just are able to come back changing IP.

Instead of threatening to ban good users that show how the mod system doesn't work properly, ban the trolls and the bypassing trolls.

I noticed that what I described happened many times and none did anything to solve it.

Trolls are still there trolling and their mod friends are still there protecting and good users are still there being kicked after you said them that you would have took care about this situation.

The hacking thing isn't threatening the site, it's what really happened to this other nice chat site when this user got tired about mods and admins being weak and being unfair.

And you know well that banning isn't the solution, because bad users just are able to come back changing IP.

Instead of threatening to ban good users that show how the mod system doesn't work properly, ban the trolls and the bypassing trolls.
Moderation should keep everything fair regardless if it's a friend or not, overall the situation would most likely be controlled by admin if it persists

Moderation should keep everything fair regardless if it's a friend or not, overall the situation would most likely be controlled by admin if it persists
But this isn't happening.

If someone trolls you and you report the troll, the mod would say to put eachother on ignore.

If you don't ignore the troll just to check if the troll is keeping trolling saying bs in main chat about you and if you go to a mod reporting the troll, you risk to be kicked coz you didn't use the ignore option.

This is how some mod works things out.

If someone trolls you and you report the troll, the mod would say to put eachother on ignore.

If you don't ignore the troll just to check if the troll is keeping trolling saying bs in main chat about you and if you go to a mod reporting the troll, you risk to be kicked coz you didn't use the ignore option.

There should be no need for you to unblock the troll for you to check , you're just opening yourself to escelate the situation further, it the first step to ending a conflict in the first place,

If I can be completely honest, I agree partially with all of you. A site member can crack one day and cause another site hack because of the horrible moderation team. Threatening about a hack that might happen is a phenomenally easy way to get your ass banned. And the moderation should be fair regardless of relationships.

But let's face it, half, if not most of the mods are teenagers. Teenagers have many mood swings, relationships, heartbreaking/traumatizing experiences, and alot more. Alot of these qualities that teens have can interrupt their performance in modding a chat site. However there are teenagers that actually puts shit aside when they're application gets approved, many others would make it seem like a way to keep they're "friend group" safe from further ban.

This site also has inefficient auto-bots. They mute when you post foreign links, even if the link was simply a youtube short of some sort. There is no auto-bot that instantly removes a user that doesn't meet the requirements to be in a room. E.G overage/underage to remove pedophiles and thirsty minors from rooms.

I can't really see what is new on the void of a chat site since they've banned me for briefly discussing discord with friends of mine. (We moved onto another topic in 3 minutes the fuck lol)

The rules haven't been updated in a long time and I fear it never will be. It doesn't cover all situations and there are many loopholes. (There is no advertising sites rule but I still got banned anyways for discussing a site without being persuasive at all.)

TL;DR, the moderation team consists of many teenagers going through puberty. Teenagerhood is a big time in life, and they have dramatic mood swings that can cause problems. The rules haven't been updated in quite some time, and I'd bet my Chewbacca coffee mug that they won't be for another 2 years. As well as the site lacking autobot's that kick overages or underages out of rooms that are pedophiles or just thirsty minors.

You already have a forced option to input an age onto a profile, go further with the idea and make it connect with room requirements.

Coming from someone who has run a chat room, and dealt with moderator reports and admin reports, theres a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we as regular chatters do not get to see.
There are a lot of people who instigate the mod team with the intent of getting banned so they can cry abuse. This is way more common amongst younger chatters than it is with adult chatters I've found. I also know context can often get missed with the speed a chat is operating at. 321 is a very busy chat. Moderators and admins are people too and things may get missed. This is why its important to report behaviours that go against the site rules. We may not always agree with an action taken, but thats also why theres the option to dispute an action - it gives you a chance to tell your side and submit your evidence.
I've had my fair share of warnings for engaging in conversation that wasnt appropriate for the room i was (mostly political debates and sticking up for LGBTQ+ communities). And not a single time have I ever thought I was being targeted or someone was being favorited.

When you get older, you stop caring as much about the popularity game and things feel like they even out.

Coming from someone who has run a chat room, and dealt with moderator reports and admin reports, theres a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we as regular chatters do not get to see.
There are a lot of people who instigate the mod team with the intent of getting banned so they can cry abuse. This is way more common amongst younger chatters than it is with adult chatters I've found. I also know context can often get missed with the speed a chat is operating at. 321 is a very busy chat. Moderators and admins are people too and things may get missed. This is why its important to report behaviours that go against the site rules. We may not always agree with an action taken, but thats also why theres the option to dispute an action - it gives you a chance to tell your side and submit your evidence.
I've had my fair share of warnings for engaging in conversation that wasnt appropriate for the room i was (mostly political debates and sticking up for LGBTQ+ communities). And not a single time have I ever thought I was being targeted or someone was being favorited.

When you get older, you stop caring as much about the popularity game and things feel like they even out.
I agree.

But often reports and proofs are real and the only action...the only coherent action would be cleaning the chat from the targeted troll, but they are still there and maybe the user that reported the troll get kicked for some reason like the abuse of report option or not use of ignore option.

Would this be fair?

There should be no need for you to unblock the troll for you to check , you're just opening yourself to escelate the situation further, it the first step to ending a conflict in the first place,
Trolls would never end.

Trolls have no life and have troubles in real life.

And the right action should be banning them.

You can't ask users to ignore a bad user, you have to ban the bad user and clean the chat.

If the bad user gets ignored by the victim, this user would still keep spreading lies around to put the victim into troubles with other users and friends too.

Ignoring isn't the solution.

If I can be completely honest, I agree partially with all of you. A site member can crack one day and cause another site hack because of the horrible moderation team. Threatening about a hack that might happen is a phenomenally easy way to get your ass banned. And the moderation should be fair regardless of relationships.

But let's face it, half, if not most of the mods are teenagers. Teenagers have many mood swings, relationships, heartbreaking/traumatizing experiences, and alot more. Alot of these qualities that teens have can interrupt their performance in modding a chat site. However there are teenagers that actually puts shit aside when they're application gets approved, many others would make it seem like a way to keep they're "friend group" safe from further ban.

This site also has inefficient auto-bots. They mute when you post foreign links, even if the link was simply a youtube short of some sort. There is no auto-bot that instantly removes a user that doesn't meet the requirements to be in a room. E.G overage/underage to remove pedophiles and thirsty minors from rooms.

I can't really see what is new on the void of a chat site since they've banned me for briefly discussing discord with friends of mine. (We moved onto another topic in 3 minutes the fuck lol)

The rules haven't been updated in a long time and I fear it never will be. It doesn't cover all situations and there are many loopholes. (There is no advertising sites rule but I still got banned anyways for discussing a site without being persuasive at all.)
I perfectly agree.

I find also the rule that allows an admin choosing the mods, even inexperienced ones, just coz this admin could ask his or her friends to join the chat today coz in a week they would become mods...is something unbelievable.

If you want to appeal for the mod thing and you aren't a friend of any admin, you have to get examined and you have to be an old chatter...12 months...lol

The internet is always going to have trolls and its not always black and white to deal with.

And mod could help taking decisions and banning them, but they don't do anything.

The good mods of the chat...

The first pic is the troll that got reported by the victim and the other two pics are the mod that didn't help coz in his opinion the troll didn't do anything wrong...so I someone calls him CREEPY ASS STALKER he would smile without doing anything...right?

So this isn't an insult.

So go to some admin and call him or her creepy ass stalker and let's see if he or she will mute or kick or ban.

These trolls change user and come into the victim's pm constantly...so the solution would be closing the pm and reserving them for friends only...right?

So no chance do get chats from new users...

So the solution would be put in jail the good citizen and leaving out the thief.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-17-08-932~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-17-08-932~2.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2023-03-16-05-13-31-281.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-16-05-13-31-281.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2023-03-16-05-14-00-719.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-16-05-14-00-719.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
And mod could help taking decisions and banning them, but they don't do anything.

The good mods of the chat...

The first pic is the troll that got reported by the victim and the other two pics are the mod that didn't help coz in his opinion the troll didn't do anything wrong...so I someone calls him CREEPY ASS STALKER he would smile without doing anything...right?

So this isn't an insult.

Okay, I'll bite -

I'm not exactly sure what you are wanting done in this situation? (Re; the mod)
Because someone said someones a crazy ass stalker?
I'm sorry but if you have your feelings hurt over being called a crazy ass stalker, maybe you should not be using an online chatroom.

You keep referring to 'trolls' but I'm not truly sure you are fully aware of what a troll is - because what you are providing, is not trolls/trolling.

We are not here to stop people hurting your feelings, you have an ignore button for that.
If you put someone on ignore, you will never have to see another comment from them- if they evade the ignore, continue the issue in main chat or do otherwise a moderator can deal with it.

People do not have to like you - you do not have to like them.
There are over 150 personalities in Teen daily, not everyone will see eye to eye and thats okay.

You are going to come across alot of people in the world who aren't the nicest of people, who will say 'mean' things, who will hurt your feelings, who may not be as nice as you are - but this is part of life also.

I haven't seen any signs bullying, harassment, threats - its just people making comments to you that you do not like - which is understandable, they aren't nice comments.
But again, they are not 'trolls' and they cannot just be acted on because your feelings are hurt.

As for the Moderators defending their friends, you should be contacting Zara about this and giving her the chance to deal with it.
Providing her with actual proof of situations.
Not like the ones provided above.

Am I saying the mods are perfect? Absolutely not.
I am not dismissing what you are saying/feeling - if there are issues, we absolutely need to know about it.
It is the only way we can try improve on things.

I've always helped you in situations when you have needed the help, but you have also approached me many times over situations where there has been no action required.
Which you don't like.

Your multiple post seem to me you are trying to find any way and every way to have a hit at the Moderators.

My PM has always been open if you have ever needed any support, you know where to find me.

Last edited:
Enough of this, cause we don't "GO" by the rules you want, its simple use your ignore, we are not the speech police, users are allowed to fight, curse say mean things, if it gets too much the ignore then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet .

Technically its not our job to be a referee, we are not the speech police, you've been told this multiple times, we're not here to micromanage, there's no safe space or you to hide and if someone says something you don't like they get punished because you're offended, you've been slagging mods all day, claiming favoritism but yet you give very little proof and the "evidence" you so far have submitted, you never show the whole thing or refuse to do so and doesn't even point to the accusations at all ,

Okay, I'll bite -

I'm not exactly sure what you are wanting done in this situation? (Re; the mod)
Because someone said someones a crazy ass stalker?
I'm sorry but if you have your feelings hurt over being called a crazy ass stalker, maybe you should not be using an online chatroom.

You keep referring to 'trolls' but I'm not truly sure you are fully aware of what a troll is - because what you are providing, is not trolls/trolling.

We are not here to stop people hurting your feelings, you have an ignore button for that.
If you put someone on ignore, you will never have to see another comment from them- if they evade the ignore, continue the issue in main chat or do otherwise a moderator can deal with it.

People do not have to like you - you do not have to like them.
There are over 150 personalities in Teen daily, not everyone will see eye to eye and thats okay.

You are going to come across alot of people in the world who aren't the nicest of people, who will say 'mean' things, who will hurt your feelings, who may not be as nice as you are - but this part of life also.

I haven't seen any signs bullying, harassment, threats - its just people making comments to you that you do not like - which is understandable, they aren't nice comments.
But again, they are not 'trolls' and they cannot just be acted on because your feelings are hurt.

As for the Moderators defending their friends, you should be contacting Zara about this and giving her the chance to deal with it.
Providing her with actual proof of situations.
Not like the ones provided above.

Am I saying the mods are perfect? Absolutely not.
I am not dismissing what you are saying/feeling - if there are issues, we absolutely need to know about it.
It is the only way we can try improve on things.

I've always helped you in situations when you have needed the help, but you have also approached me many times over situations where there has been no action required.
Which you don't like.

Your multiple post seem to me you are trying to find any way and every way to have a hit at the Moderators.

My PM has always been open if you have ever needed any support, you know where to find me.
So can I call you creepy ass stalker?

And Zara protects the mods protecting their friends...a chain...you know?

And thx for the long answer, but it seems like if I touched the painful side...usually when ppl talk talk talk about something...there is something Sus under...if the subject would have been light, you would have answere using two or three lines.

Last edited:
Enough of this, cause we don't "GO" by the rules you want, its simple use your ignore, we are not the speech police, users are allowed to fight, curse say mean things, if it gets too much the ignore then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet .

Technically its not our job to be a referee, we are not the speech police, you've been told this multiple times, we're not here to micromanage, there's no safe space or you to hide and if someone says something you don't like they get punished because you're offended, you've been slagging mods all day, claiming favoritism but yet you give very little proof and the "evidence" you so far have submitted, you never show the whole thing or refuse to do so and doesn't even point to the accusations at all ,
The bad users too can use the ignore.

But if the good user is keeping texting mods or reporting a bad user coz this user constantly acts being bad, the good user gets kicked...why?

Why don't you go the the bad users asking to use the ignore?

And why if they don't ignore, mods don't kick them but they leave them being bad?

So can I call you creepy ass stalker?

And Zara protects the mods protecting their friends...a chain...you know?
I get called worse daily, I don't care for what people think or try insult me with - that is their problem, not mine.
I won't be losing sleep at night.

If I got upset about that, I wouldn't be chatting on an online chat site.

Re; Zara - you are always welcome to contact myself or ChatMaster with actual proof of this. Not just snippets of screenshots - genuine proof.

I get called worse daily, I don't care for what people think or try insult me with - that is their problem, not mine.
I won't be losing sleep at night.

If I got upset about that, I wouldn't be chatting on an online chat site.

Re; Zara - you are always welcome to contact myself or ChatMaster with actual proof of this. Not just snippets of screenshots - genuine proof.
But what do you do when someone calls you worse?

Do you kick or ban?

Or do you close your eyes only?

Should I try and text you some soft bad name in your pm and see how you react?

Better no? Right?

And at night I sleep, I just don't like how chat works in the 1-2 daily hours I join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.