What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Almost Time For A Reset In Quiz Room

I tried to help you and evan went so far as to offer to purchase a vip in exchange for your being let back in chat .You are so missed Frown :( along with Bru and Shimz. :(

u know CM don't like me so it will never happen...after catching that same regenerating predator that always came into quiz numerous times shoulda counted for something...alas trying to catch this current predator, who has in the past had kids from teen accusing him straight up in the main chat (wish i still had that snapshot)...just wasn't done in the proper manner....i knew i shoulda alerted prinny instead of going about it the way i did....but CM don't care about that...and his word is the final decision

u tried...way more than anyone should...and i appreciate that...but ur attempts and my apology don't matter at this point