What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

advice please

why im i all of a sudden been made out to be a bad chatter i dont know what else im supposed to say or do to prove im not a bad chatter im not saying this to be annoying im genuninly stumped as to what more i can do do i just leave would that be better for everyone advice welcome

why im i all of a sudden been made out to be a bad chatter i dont know what else im supposed to say or do to prove im not a bad chatter im not saying this to be annoying im genuninly stumped as to what more i can do do i just leave would that be better for everyone advice welcome
What exactly led someone to consider you a bad conversationalist?

not directly i just seem to have lost freinds
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I would be glad to call myself your friend, if you like. But, you should know that I am a gay man. I use this and the 321 Chat to make friends and see if we can connect in real life, too, so I hope that doesn't bother you.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I would be glad to call myself your friend, if you like. But, you should know that I am a gay man. I use this and the 321 Chat to make friends and see if we can connect in real life, too, so I hope that doesn't bother you.
that would be good

i'm sure somewhere this counts as whining about your ban again...

u just dont know when to stop do u?
never even mentioned my ban and for the record it wasnt a ban it was a kick so wrong again second point i was talking about a totally differant issue a freind of mine had a disagreement and wanted to applogies so i reached out on here sorry if you think thats whining but when i make a a mistake i like to learn from it and put things right i look forward to your apology thank you for taking the time to reply i do appricate it