What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

You allow people to get themselves banned on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCovenant

VIP Member
...for someone who is a mentally ill teenager himself, i must say that there is nearly no safety for overseeing the mental health of people. I know i am not the only one who notices this. You allow people to banter and insult other people without bans, and if a moderator isn't currently in the chat then no disciplinary actions get taken. Mental health should be taken more into account. I know I am not the only one who feels this way

Hello,

I'm sorry but Moderators are not qualified therapists.
They are not qualified to sit there and focus on 100+ chatters mental health day.
They are there to moderate the site as it states in the sites rules.

If you are unwell, seek professional help.

Thanks,
Prinny.

Hello,

They are not qualified to sit there and focus on 100+ chatters mental health day.

Thanks,
Prinny.
Someone who might be unwell like me may post something in the chat that goes unnoticed. It gets called attention seeking if I may

Hello,

Thanks,
Prinny.
Not to mention you're own moderators really dont care too much either

Not to mention you're own moderators really dont care too much either
Interesting thought but we do our best work to keep all the chatters safe on here so saying we don't care it isn't accurate ..

And as Prinny said "we aren't qualified therapist" but myself if I do have a moment of time I'd be very happy to listen to what's wrong.. But that would just be me

-Ernaline

Interesting thought but we do our best work to keep all the chatters safe on here so saying we don't care it isn't accurate ..

And as Prinny said "we aren't qualified therapist" but myself if I do have a moment of time I'd be very happy to listen to what's wrong.. But that would just be me

-Ernaline
Some of your mods care a little, but that's a rarity. A lot of your mods are very immature and upsettingly rude when they aren't on this site though. I know you ernaline and I know you care but there are aome who dont.

-Nick

We try and help when we can , but we cannot always simply focus on one user as we are spread thin as it is , its not that we don't care , its we have so much to do than focus on than one individual over 4000+ users

...for someone who is a mentally ill teenager himself, i must say that there is nearly no safety for overseeing the mental health of people. I know i am not the only one who notices this. You allow people to banter and insult other people without bans, and if a moderator isn't currently in the chat then no disciplinary actions get taken. Mental health should be taken more into account. I know I am not the only one who feels this way
Bro moderators are blind including admin I'm not saying this to all moderator but 70% moderators are blind
They ban people without any reason
They banned me
They banned my bestie

Hello,

Thanks,
Prinny.
Sir i think a majority of moderator are mentally ill
Im not saying about u
I think u r a good MOD
Can u investigate my and my friends issue
My username is Aneeq56
My friends username is lovely_nour

Zarakatja banned us
I asked her to re investigate my issue
But she started ignoring me
Now u tell me is this a gud thing
Please sir think about it

Sir i think a majority of moderator are mentally ill
Im not saying about u
I think u r a good MOD
Can u investigate my and my friends issue
My username is Aneeq56
My friends username is lovely_nour

Zarakatja banned us
I asked her to re investigate my issue
But she started ignoring me
Now u tell me is this a gud thing
Please sir think about it
Please stop mentioning your bans, as they will not be lifted. This is final.

Status
Not open for further replies.