What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

why

Hermosaa

ok, so I understand I've been warned before to keep things appropriate- but I was banned for defending myself??? some guy in the teen chat was harassing me, saying he was going to "nut/cum" to my pictures, and I did what every mod would say, I blocked him, but he kept saying things even after, so I unblocked him and told him to stop, he kept going, and I get this is the part where I measured up- I told him to khs, and he stopped, I tried reporting his comments but my computer was lagging and I kept having to refresh. you guys ban without seeing prior context, and I think this time I was not far off, and if u guys will not unban me, then atleast delete my account because it makes me uncomfortable knowing that this guy can see my photos.