What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Who is that? (It's me!)

Azura

Teen Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Admin
Hey all, I've been on this chat for like 3 years or something and I've been a mod in gtc for (collectively) about a year, but I didn't feel like many people know stuff about me! So here's a little information:

I go by Lizzy, I'm 18, and I'm a straight female. I know a lot of people might judge me for being a straight female in a gay chat, but I'm used to it, and the people in GTC welcome me as far as I'm aware haha and that's a win in my book. I love drawing and photography, I'm going to go to college next year and majoring in Art Therapy (it's a thing, look at Google), I love pop music, I love reading and chatting with people in gtc and helping people, and I enjoy being outside and listening to the birds.

Thanks to anyone who reads this, you all are amazing and important in your own ways
❤️