What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

When mods are very useful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYTRO

When you report a rude user, but, since this user has a ranked friend, she keeps texting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-21-42-22-190~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-21-42-22-190~2.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 27
This is how your mods are working.

Congratulations.

Report pending and the user is still texting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-43-37-479.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-43-37-479.jpeg
    523 KB · Views: 23
The mod isn't working while drama is going on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-45-29-935.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-23-45-29-935.jpeg
    549.4 KB · Views: 20
Mods, like other people, sometimes need to go afk for a variety of reasons, I highly doubt letting that slide was intentional.

do u do anything but bash mods all day?

give it a rest
Only when I see bad users breaking the rules and this happens all the time and mods could solve it easily, but they prefer muting the ones that show on the lacks of the system, than the ones that provoke the troubles.

And why should I get a rest, I mean...do bad users get a rest?

No?

So why should I get a rest?

Make me a mod and I would solve the problems in less than a week.

But then the chat would be boring and too much clean without geniuses that say "use the ignore option" or "get a rest"

Mods, like other people, sometimes need to go afk for a variety of reasons, I highly doubt letting that slide was intentional.
I have doubts too...I am sure it's a problem of vision and mission.

Not all the person's are smart enough or the world would be full of Einsteins.

Too much smartness doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.