What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

when do i get to change my pfp again

Changing your profile picture on 321: click on your mini-sized profile picture at the top right corner > edit profile > camera icon

Changing your profile picture on the message board: mini-sized profile picture next to the envelope icon > tap on your current profile picture > choose file > select 'okay' to confirm and it will be changed

Changing your profile picture on 321: click on your mini-sized profile picture at the top right corner > edit profile > camera icon

Changing your profile picture on the message board: mini-sized profile picture next to the envelope icon > tap on your current profile picture > choose file > select 'okay' to confirm and it will be changed
i know how to do it im not stupid the camera icon isnt there