What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

What's your favorite vacation spot?

Cyx

Gay Teen Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Admin
I actually have two vacation spots I would go to anytime I could - Ocean City and Atlantic City. Both have a great variety of hotels to stay at, amazing dinery, lots of activities, attractions and events, boardwalks lined with shops, and of course the oceans! 🌊

I actually have two vacation spots I would go to anytime I could - Ocean City and Atlantic City. Both have a great variety of hotels to stay at, amazing dinery, lots of activities, attractions and events, boardwalks lined with shops, and of course the oceans! 🌊
ooo i wanna go to the Bahamas
the other place not sure lol..

Vacation spot?

Meme Think GIF
Tobey Maguire Lol GIF
John Candy Lol GIF

Good one.

Honolulu, Hawaii.

The sand was like powder, the water was warm, and the food was something else.

I found it all very surreal, compared to the norm.

I plan to visit again.