What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

What's the most harmful religion?

I don’t believe there’s any religion that is harmful or intended to cause violence.

People are the problem. They use them to incite terror or conquer nations.

If I were religious I’d never follow any of the organized ones. They’re all corrupt and and molded to serve the ministries desires and not the god they teach about.

I guess I’d be more spiritual rather than religious.

I don’t believe there’s any religion that is harmful or intended to cause violence.

People are the problem. They use them to incite terror or conquer nations.

If I were religious I’d never follow any of the organized ones. They’re all corrupt and and molded to serve the ministries desires and not the god they teach about.

I guess I’d be more spiritual rather than religious.
That's where you're wrong dude. Some religions like Judaism and Islam are violent from the get go. Their religions teaches it's followers to murder anyone who doesn't follow their same faith. Those two religions are built on misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, christianphobia, etc. There are violent religions that were originally built on hate.

What's the most harmful religion, in your opinion? Why?
It genuinely depends on the person. All religions are considered to be man-made, indicating they're all corruptable. Every religion has loose cannons who will selectively showcase everything unethical and twist anything ethical in their religion in order to inflict harm on others. However, the sacred writings of Judaism have the most serious flaws. The misuse of Judaism can lead to more violence than any other religion, in my opinion. And this is why I have never been very fond of Chassidism and its customs. Repulsive parasites.

Normal Spongebob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Every Abrahamic religion is just an offshoot of Judaism. Both Islam and Christianity embrace various ethical and unethical Judaic ideas, which obviously results in religious extremism.
Yea in other countries like Iran which is a pure Islamic country. I'm a Christian so if I were to go to a Islamic country I'd be persecuted and killed. If you offend a Muslim or talk smack about Allah they will kill you I believe it says that in the Quran.

the most harmful religion is lgbtq but in real life

one time someone took me to an alleyway and broke my legs because i didnt call them an "it" (i called them a "she" because they had dyed hair, alot of eyeliner, black fucking lipstick, and TITS, tell me if im wrong for assuming they were female)

What's the most harmful religion, in your opinion? Why?
I think religions that neglect the spiritual growth of other rites, is what harms. God was never meant to be depicted. Shitoism luckily allows for multiple gods, allowing a social flexiblity with ideas meaning the same intent. Christianity is pretty bad with how it describes a few things and also how high mistranslation is for those etched in stone fables. Shintoism kinda suffered the same fate as Christianity or "god/jesus" types. But the schools of shitoism became obsoleted and now shitoism is expressed with festival then concrete idealsism. The religion of "god/jesus" takes a big leap in ideals. Some dont believe in satan, some dont believe in jesus. But they still follow one god- which tends to be more then a ball of connecting energy, but a pragma of how life should be.

@tulTIPTOElips Christianity is the most peaceful religion when practiced properly. Jesus Christ never taught his followers to inflict harm on others; instead, he taught them to treat everyone with kindness and humility.

Happy If You Say So GIF

NOTE: This is for educational purposes only. The Babylonian Talmud is a fundamental source of Jewish religious law and Jewish theology. The following are quoted directly from the Babylonian Talmud by yours truly:

sci-fi film GIF

Libbre David 37: “If Gentiles knew that the Talmud teaches Jews to destroy them, they would kill us openly. Never communicate the Talmud with Gentiles.”

Hikkoth Akum X1: “Show no mercy to the Gentiles.”

Soferim 15: “Even the best of Goyim should all be killed.”

Yebamoth 98a: “All children of Goyim are animals.”

Baba Mezia 114b: Goys are not humans, they are beasts.”

Gad Shas 2:2: “A Jew may violate but not marry a non Jew girl.”

Abodah Zarah 36b: “A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.”

Eben Haezar 6,9: “All non-Jewish are prostitutes.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 156: “Property of Gentile belongs to no one and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.”

Sanhedrin 19: “Every place the Jews go, they must become commanders of their lords.”

Baba Kamma 113a: “Jews may use lies to circumvent a Goy.”

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b: “Goys prefer sex with cows”

Baba Mezia 24a: “If a Jew finds an object lost by a Goy, it does not have to be returned.”

Tospoth Jebamoth 84b: “If you eat with a Goy, it’s the same as eating with a dog.”

Sanhedrin 57a: “When a Jew murders a gentile there will be no death penalty.”

Sanhedrin 58b: “If a Goy hits a Jew, he must be killed.”

Kethuboth 11b: “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing.”

Bammidber Rabbah 21: “Every Jew who spills the blood of the non-Jew is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

Abodah Zarah 4b: “A Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Gentiles is like killing wild animals.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belong to the Jewish nation. Jews can seize it all.”

Tosefta Aboda Zara V111 5: “A Gentile is forbidden to steal, rob or take women slaves from a Jew. But a Jew, it’s not forbidden to do all this to a Gentile.”

Midrasch Talpioth p225-L: “Non-Jews are in human form so that Jews would not be served by beasts. Non-Jew is an animal in human form to serve the Jew day and night.”

Simeon Haddarsen fol 56-D:0: “When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2,800 Gentile slaves.”

NOTE: This is for educational purposes only. The Babylonian Talmud is a fundamental source of Jewish religious law and Jewish theology. The following are quoted directly from the Babylonian Talmud by yours truly:

sci-fi film GIF

Libbre David 37: “If Gentiles knew that the Talmud teaches Jews to destroy them, they would kill us openly. Never communicate the Talmud with Gentiles.”

Abodah Zarah 36b: “A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 156: “Property of Gentile belongs to no one and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.”

Sanhedrin 19: “Every place the Jews go, they must become commanders of their lords.”

Baba Mezia 24a: “If a Jew finds an object lost by a Goy, it does not have to be returned.”

Tospoth Jebamoth 84b: “If you eat with a Goy, it’s the same as eating with a dog.”

Kethuboth 11b: “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing.”

Bammidber Rabbah 21: “Every Jew who spills the blood of the non-Jew is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”

Shulchan Aruch Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belong to the Jewish nation. Jews can seize it all.”

Tosefta Aboda Zara V111 5: “A Gentile is forbidden to steal, rob or take women slaves from a Jew. But a Jew, it’s not forbidden to do all this to a Gentile.”

Midrasch Talpioth p225-L: “Non-Jews are in human form so that Jews would not be served by beasts. Non-Jew is an animal in human form to serve the Jew day and night.”

Simeon Haddarsen fol 56-D:0: “When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2,800 Gentile slaves.”
This is why god cannot be dipicted. A mistake many of these books make. Dicipting gods law. God has no law. You either follow him close enough to be in earth, heaven or hell. The bible only works because it uses proverbs. It never says, god says for all his chuldren to lada da, no. Most is says is that gods children bring peace. To be a oeacemaker is to be a child of god (*from what i read, i only read old non translated testimonies, KJV) i think Exdious is another one i read- but im pretty sure thats a chapter in Old NT KJV bible. My favorite proverb from that book is how your farm is of the mind. Someone steals you wheat- do you know burn your whole flied to get them? Or would it be better to rally up the rest of salvagable and put it in the farm barn for good keeping? And another talked of how if you believe youll get it, you will. But we do lie to ourselves. Faith is about the 3rd eye, not power.

sci-fi film GIF

Ah also, the story of Solomon makes me laugh. He is littarly burning the hearts of those who substained him as "an all-about-lover". Solomon never once echoed a word into the songs. Its about the girls he burnt. But hes remarked as "a great loving person" hahaha.. i had my taste of Solomon. Its called being forced into a poly relationship XD never ever talk of the bible is to get you a step closer. Sometimes its just to realize how humans are and what to sustain in eachother. Being a lover to all, is not something to substain. It causes betrayals.