What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

What is the point in having the room allow anyone over 18?

Kgyuvry6bo9v

In my time of being in the teen room I have been accused of being a pedo from a user that I never spoke to before and other things have happened. I don't understand why they allow over 18 in the room if it just upsets the minors and makes them mad. I mostly do nothing and try to just have a normal interaction with people, but even that is shot down due to my age. I try not to break rules or do anything wrong at all and just get discriminated against for my age. I don't know why this is besides the fact that the minors get non-stop endless PMs from adults. That's my best guess though. Anyways, just wanted to leave this here before I left the site. I don't get along with adults in the adult room though really that well because most people there are 30+ in my times of going there.

strange, I never got called a pedo, maybe you're doing something wrong
The only person that called me one was someone who couldn't win an argument against me, so they messaged a total stranger that I never saw before and said "did he ask for nudes?" Which they said "yes". Yet, when asked for this proof of me asking for nudes there's no other evidence besides a person that I've never spoken to saying that I did.

The only person that called me one was someone who couldn't win an argument against me, so they messaged a total stranger that I never saw before and said "did he ask for nudes?" Which they said "yes". Yet, when asked for this proof of me asking for nudes there's no other evidence besides a person that I've never spoken to saying that I did.
so...did u? lol

I guess so, I Just find it dumb that they would let us mingle with the minors when they all seem to be upset by it.
To be fair, users don't have a say in the rules. I've heard from a lot of users who say that they hate that 20 year olds are allowed in teen chats, but it's ultimately up to chatmaster and not the chatters. And the reason he did it makes sense. 20 year olds are allowed in teen chats to give a transition year between teen chat and adult chats. As you've stated, most people in adult chats are 30+, so a 20 year old is actually closer in age to a 15 year old then a 30 year old. However, everyone has their opinions. Don't let their opinions drive you away from the chat you wanna be in.