What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

What’s with people in the chat

udontknowme

Inactive user
VIP Member
well the issue is I report them because I look at their age so I know they’re not supposed to be in the teen chat but in the adult chat I don’t like when they come in the teen chat thinking they’re supposed to be there what’s why I think the chat needs like a bot that can kick them out and I think the mod in the adult chat needs to let them know that they’re not allowed in the teen chat?

You’ve been told multiple times not to engage with overage in teen chat and use the report function, I’ve told you this at least 3 times myself but you continue to tag them, doing this gives them the opportunity to change their age and blend in with the room

mods do as much as they possibly can to keep the rooms safe and fun for everyone but chatters also need to help sometimes, this is why all chatters have the ignore and report functionality- mods rely on chatters using the report function so they can act accordingly when needed