What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

VIP on forum, and requesting something

XxShoxX

VIP Member
Hi!

My username on 321chat is the exact same as this one and I'm VIP on the chat site so may I have VIP on here as well?

Also I understand that the rooms have a banner that says what the age restrictions for them are but I've been noticing that adults still get into teen rooms and send really disturbing images or gifs, I understand the rules of the site, I truly do, but I was wondering if some kind of code could be made and added to the system, a code that permanently locks adults out of teen rooms, locks teens out of adult rooms, etc., and disables the ability for users to manually change their age and changes their age on their birthday like Snapchat does? I understand if it's not possible but I've had programming experience so I can make that kind of coding to be added in let's say 4-5 days tops? I'm sorry for the inconvenience if not and thank you

or you can get in trouble on the chatsite and appeal then they'd realize "yo this mf spent 15 bucks just for lil ol me?🥺"
after they do that, they'll still deal your ass though so it isnt recommended even though thats how i got vip on the forum