What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Vip mic error

Andrew749

Hello chat master
I'm receiving an error message when I click my mic button for VIP voicenote.
I have a screenshot of it. I usually use the website on chrome and I believe chrome has mic permission. I also have the app downloaded to my Android but it's not visible on any mic permission list either as approved or denied. Prinny suggested I let you know and show a screenshot. It has me stumped as to what an embedded page means. I get the error on the app and website. Vocaroo does recognize my mic....thank you for any help
--andrew

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712-190414.png
    Screenshot_20230712-190414.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230713-142847.png
    Screenshot_20230713-142847.png
    233.2 KB · Views: 3
It says you’re not giving it access if that’s the message appearing.

Try clearing your cache and cookies and refresh. It’ll offer it. Otherwise find the setting on your browser or tap one end of the other of the url area to allow it.