What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

usernames for vips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the alias people put under their names are relatively good enough, if they wish for fonts and colors then they can just use the actual site.

The forums also allow font changes to your text when sending messages and it's highly customizable.

That’s not what I wanted or meant but okay
Asking for a font change or color palette is exactly what people mean by asking for... well... font changes and a color palette which you quite literally asked for. You certainly weren't asking for the alias under the user tag to receive such changes that it already has but you were referring to the bold yellow VIP's get and the white that normal members get, right?

Correct me if I'm in the wrong here, I'm just genuinely confused as to what you meant by saying that you didn't want those changes that you made a post about.

Asking for a font change or color palette is exactly what people mean by asking for... well... font changes and a color palette which you quite literally asked for. You certainly weren't asking for the alias under the user tag to receive such changes that it already has but you were referring to the bold yellow VIP's get and the white that normal members get, right?

Correct me if I'm in the wrong here, I'm just genuinely confused as to what you meant by saying that you didn't want those changes that you made a post about.
I’m not reading all that 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.