What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Unable to log into account

KiwiMinx

Adult Chat Mod
Staff member
Chat Room Moderator
It's meeeee! lol
For some reason I am not able to log into my account. It comes up with error message "nchat.321chat.com redirected you too many times".
I can, however, log in with a guest account (but it won't let me into many rooms).
Any idea of what is happening?

1688448820829.png

It's meeeee! lol
For some reason I am not able to log into my account. It comes up with error message "nchat.321chat.com redirected you too many times".
I can, however, log in with a guest account (but it won't let me into many rooms).
Any idea of what is happening?

View attachment 1979
I was experiencing the same not too long ago, but it seems to be working just fine for me! It went away but came back occasionally. Clicked refresh a few times and things went back to normal. Haven't experienced the issue since. I'm guessing what caused it was lag or just something being worked on.

Are you able to access the site and log back in?

Had it happen too, and pretty sure it was my internet. I basically cleared my history, cache and restarted my phone. And it worked, hopefully that helps fwiw

i'm having trouble getting into my account it keeps saying failed to connect please help
There's a chat update being added onto the site at the moment, nobody can access 321 because of this. Once everything is sorted, access should be possible again.