What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

um, hi, also....muted?

Olivia Stormborn

so im olivia, just turned 16 in april, got bored and found this chat community. my first time here. i registered and verified in the email thingy but im still muted? how long is that gonna last because people dm'd me saying hi and welcome and stuff when i joined the chat room and i feel bad cause i cant reply and they probably think im being a bitch and just ignoring them.

but ya, i like walks, reading, swimming, beach time, netflix ofc. parties, trouble, u name it. im pretty easy and always open to whatever. anyway. ya...i think im done rambling. if u wanna know more just ask!

so im olivia, just turned 16 in april, got bored and found this chat community. my first time here. i registered and verified in the email thingy but im still muted? how long is that gonna last because people dm'd me saying hi and welcome and stuff when i joined the chat room and i feel bad cause i cant reply and they probably think im being a bitch and just ignoring them.

but ya, i like walks, reading, swimming, beach time, netflix ofc. parties, trouble, u name it. im pretty easy and always open to whatever. anyway. ya...i think im done rambling. if u wanna know more just ask!
Welcome to hell Olivia! Happy late birthday by the way. And yes, email vertification takes a while unfrotunately. And yeah- just watch out for weird- creatures- and report them so staff can evaluate them.

I also enjoy walks, reading, swimming, not many beaches here in arizona, netflix, i don't really go to parties lol.
alright, welcome!