What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

To whom it may concern.

Solution
I’ve added some restrictions to temporarily bypass what’s causing it.
It’ll be interesting to see if it happens tomorrow again.

If it does it means we have more logs to be looking at to get a solution.
Me when 321chat lag occurs:

Computer Lagging GIF by Hacker Noon

spoke too soon I think. Just had several of the same issues - user list going blank, screen freeze - wouldn't allow me to do a room block - and when I tried to change rooms, it said an error occured.

puts my patience back in gear ;)

spoke too soon I think. Just had several of the same issues - user list going blank, screen freeze - wouldn't allow me to do a room block - and when I tried to change rooms, it said an error occured.

puts my patience back in gear ;)
Yep :( looks like it's back now... not sure for how long though lol

I’ve added some restrictions to temporarily bypass what’s causing it.
It’ll be interesting to see if it happens tomorrow again.

If it does it means we have more logs to be looking at to get a solution.
It's starting again, messages aren't sending and can't switch rooms

4/13/23 - 10:30 central time Thursday - it appears there is a problem once again - will not let me change rooms - seems no chat happening.