What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

TimeZone Display

Any way of displaying what timezone people are in? like, beside their usernames?
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Time zone setting on your profile is used to correct the time and date with the messages that are being sent in the chat room

Example

user228_72a32edc734e.jpeg

People's timezones or none of your business period. Only admins can see them because they need to see them in case they are pedos they can report the time zones and IP address.

Last edited:
If they’re making their country visible then you’ll know their time zone in general though I know some places have many like Australia and USA.

People's timezones or none of your business period. Only admins can see them because they need to see them in case they are pedos they can report the time zones and IP address.
I don't think there's anything wrong with time zones. People can get your Time zone anyways if you have the correct country on your profile.

Yea i think a general gist of what it might is good enough. No reason to pin point further.