What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

There's a weirdo who uses VPN to change his IP address and is disturbing my friend and gf

OceanKing

so there are these accounts used~ Ash Ketchum, Mᴼᴼᴺᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ, Thør, and XPrinceJay. these accounts is only used for one person. He keeps on disturbing OceanEyes and deletes conversations so that he doesn't get reported to the mod. He is a 23 year old and says "he's in love" with OceanEyes. He pms Skylah and he has said really disturbing things to her. if his bio says "Rory is awesome!" or something related, thats him. and ya banned me for catfishing~ which i did to show proof that he was a freak. I'm the one banned and not him. honestly what's up with that? all i want is him gone so i'll be in peace smh. and btw i suggest you guys add a device ban, unless yall have one already.

bye