What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

The user's that says "ignore the troll", are the ones that don't ignore me

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYTRO

Fun to read how these mods and users that want to appear so chilled so mature to say other users "use the ignore butto and don't answer the trolls", are the ones that here answer me instead of ignoring me.

How is possible?

Nice to see that here the ranked users, since they can shush users using mafia style threatening, are turning softly nervous about what I write...

Aren't you all the persons that know well that this is just a chat?

Chill ppl, you all start to be old...your coronary arteries could have troubles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-18-17-56-52-600.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-03-18-17-56-52-600.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 18
In all fairness, we're not the ones starting drama with Zara. lmao.

And I will 100% come to the defense of team members doing their due diligence because its not as black and white as it appears it should be to users.

Fun to read how these mods and users that want to appear so chilled so mature to say other users "use the ignore butto and don't answer the trolls", are the ones that here answer me instead of ignoring me.

How is possible?

Nice to see that here the ranked users, since they can shush users using mafia style threatening, are turning softly nervous about what I write...

Aren't you all the persons that know well that this is just a chat?

Chill ppl, you all start to be old...your coronary arteries could have troubles.
is your sole purpose in life just to come here and mod bash all day???

ffs GIVE IT A REST

go play at the mall food court or something

Status
Not open for further replies.