What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

The Monumental Questions that SHOOK the Chat of Threetwoone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan the man

Screenshot 2023-11-22 2.55.37 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-22 2.55.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-22 2.56.12 PM.png <---

i alr knew this site was too racist sexist and heterophobic for my requests the 1st time so sorry for my repeated posts

321chat owner @ChatMaster said the rooms i mentioned in my posts were there for various reasons

now id like to know the exact specific various reasons y the only ethnic groups that were given a specific chatroom were asians and africans - asian chat and black chat

and y the only racial group that was given a specific chatroom were indian - indian chat

i bet @ChatMaster cant give me a logical answer i bet he cant give me 3 logical reasons y those chatrooms exist let alone 1 without looking racist asf
nobody can

fyi i alr know all the the chatrooms mentioned allow all ethnic and racial groups access

xd xd

@ChatMaster y did 321chat make asian chat black chat and indian chat but never made white chat?

give me 1 logical reason y 321chat made asian chat black chat and indian chat but never made a white chat without being racist

and ill never come to ur site ever again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.