What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Technology Issue

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
Recently, when I access 321 under the name (RITUAL-) I can't talk in main, or reply to PMs. It doesn't show I typed. I'm not muted at all, and I tried every trick in the book of, refreshing, logging in and out, switching accounts, etc and it STILL WON'T WORK.

Anyone have a solution?

Hi Trench,

Hm, this is quite unusual, but at the same time I have experienced all of sundry of similar issues when using chat rooms. I have no idea what causes these types of issues. You would think if you press send on a message that, that would be that.

Unfortunately i’m not able to help on this, but my sympathies are with you, and hopefully you will get this resolved soon. 🙂

Daniel Usally when that happens it means you've done something to break TOS so you're muted for about 30 minutes I think. Or it means you're a new account.
Hey Meowmeowcow

Greetings to you 😊.

That’s what crossed my mind originally when I read it. But I feel sure that this person has used it longer than 30 minutes. Anyhow hope they got this sorted by now.

Hey Meowmeowcow

Greetings to you 😊.

That’s what crossed my mind originally when I read it. But I feel sure that this person has used it longer than 30 minutes. Anyhow hope they got this sorted by now.
I've been a user for almost two years now. Problems never happened to me. And I was never mute/kicked etc

Hi Trench,

Hm, this is quite unusual, but at the same time I have experienced all of sundry of similar issues when using chat rooms. I have no idea what causes these types of issues. You would think if you press send on a message that, that would be that.

Unfortunately i’m not able to help on this, but my sympathies are with you, and hopefully you will get this resolved soon. 🙂
Thank you for the sympathy :)