What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Talk to me about your pets

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
I wanna know all about your pets.

I have two pugs - Ragnar and Dr. Fauci.
Dr. Fauci is prone to seizures, especially when he's stressed out.
Ragnar likes to pretend he's human.

I returned home a few days ago and one dog my dogs came running to the door as usual and the other was nowhere to be found. I looked in the places he usually goes and shouted his name.
Then saw him cuddled up in the cushions on the sofa, snoring away. I thought he got out a window or was just dead inside since he wasn’t coming to me!

I returned home a few days ago and one dog my dogs came running to the door as usual and the other was nowhere to be found. I looked in the places he usually goes and shouted his name.
Then saw him cuddled up in the cushions on the sofa, snoring away. I thought he got out a window or was just dead inside since he wasn’t coming to me!
omg... I would have been hysterical :'(

I wanna know all about your pets.

I have two pugs - Ragnar and Dr. Fauci.
Dr. Fauci is prone to seizures, especially when he's stressed out.
Ragnar likes to pretend he's human.
Pugs are cute :) I have one little cat... he is needy lol

that must have been a very emotional moment.

I have two dogs - a JRT and a young King Charles Spaniel. I was gutted when out Cairn terrier cross died not long ago - I don’t remember life before him :(