What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Superbot

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
I've decided to make this thread to discuss all of Superbot's commands as we know of what it can be asked.
So far what I at least know is:

I love you
Can we be friends
Tell me a joke
What's up
What's your name
Are you a robot
How are you

I wanna collect a list so inform if there's more!

Thank you for providing that, honestly. I've been in search of discovering more Superbot commands for the past couple of days! So happy to know there's more than just three.

I've decided to make this thread to discuss all of Superbot's commands as we know of what it can be asked.

I love you
Can we be friends
Tell me a joke
What's up
What's your name
Are you a robot
How are you

Thank you for providing that, honestly. I've been in search of discovering more Superbot commands for the past couple of days! So happy to know there's more than just three.
Yeah of course lol, I like talking to him and discovered so many when bored

"Superbot are you a moderator?"

Happy Thanks GIF

I love you
Can we be friends
Tell me a joke
What's up
What's your name
Are you a robot
How are you

Same here, we need more tbh oh and there's also "You're welcome (Username)