What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Suggested Theme

that isn't resolution. that code effects. it was designed to be like that. the reason i can tell is because i took web design classes. based of what i learned with the classes that is a filter. which would be { backdrop-filter:blur(2px); }
Whatever dude. That video was low resolution. I was kidding.

YouTube link didn’t work for me. Says if owner granted you permission to view this video sign in.

dunno mate still won't let me view it. I highly doubt one theme would be loaded into here if other options aren't already available. Makes me think it might not even be a possibility.
I don't it loads for me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-18 121627.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 121627.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 7