What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Stories about being assault in public

Sloppyfart

I was assaulted while cycling in Ringwood (Australia)on the Eastlink trail around 6ish when I came around a corner a big man in a black hoodie jumped out and king hit me in the Jaw as i went flying in the ditch a bunch of other men came and held me down rummaging there my pockets and running off. one stomped the back of my head i never saw there faces all i remember was laughing and the stomper saying " take that you white honkey c-word". I have reported the incident to the police who say it's unlikely they'll find these guys back. It got me thinking about other ppl that have been assaulted, robbed, nearly run over and I want to read other stories about my fellow humans

My ex used to assault me in public. Mostly verbal though.

Though a major time someone close to me was assaulted in public was my little brother in high school.
His high school bully and his friends pulled him outside, kicked him down, stomped on him, rubbed dirt in his eyes almost blinding him, and tried to break his arm.
The school did absolutely nothing, so I took matters into my own hands.
To this day, if that guy sees me out in public, he will turn and walk the other way.