What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone i just wanted to make a public statement just to say if iv ever caused offence to anyone here or anywere else on the site please accept my apologies for those who done know i was recently kicked form gayroom for as far as im concerned nothing whatsoever i totally refute the kick my record is clean and although the admin refuses give me a reason for this grossly unfair action which i must come to the conclusion he is making it personal as no reason for the block has been given i just want to say thank you to all who have helped me and supported me through my time here staff do work hard here to make the site what it is but due to the recent block i dont know if i should stay so i just wanted to take this oppertunity to say thank you

benough of what i was simply saying thank you
no...once again you whined about ur 'unfair kick' for most of that totally 100% heartfelt 'thanks' ....its over...MOVE ON...u cant even say 'thank you' without making it all about ur kick...it's so repetitive that even Vegas bookmakers lay daily odds of "how will hereforchat whine about their kick today?" ...chill out...move on...

1717596979029.png

• Haha
Reactions: Cyx
i totally reject your statement i was quote whining i was dong no such thing i was defending myself which we are all should be entitled to do but your entitled to your view but you unfortunatly you are totally wrong many thanks for your reply

thank you for your reply already tried buddy refuses to engage
and just to clarify....they dont reply to ur appeal...u either get back in or u dont...

also...cant help but notice the repetitive (whine) dig at the mod for "not engaging" lol

1717704727823.png

its very accurate...EVERY post u put out just has to point out that the "mod refuses to" reply to u....THAT is whining

Status
Not open for further replies.