What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

STAFF ARE LIKE DICTATORS OF 321CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnn

If anyone speak against them they just ban and kick the users if they don't have any answers Jesus Christ it's insane lmaoooo

And they don't even have anything to reply ahhhhhh quite weird

It's been my experience between the Politics and Religion room. LDS moderates both and won't allow a single Political based topic which pertains to religion what-so-ever. While vice versa will not allow a Religious discussion which pertains to Politics in the Politics room. He goes back and forth moderating both abusively forcing people to not discuss what is relevant to them. While I've stood against his abuse, he targets and bans me repetitively abusively and not others, even if all I do is respond to others in a discussion. He then places blame on me for everything.

While everyone left his Religion room because of his abusiveness and narcissism, he brought his abusiveness and narcissism to the politics room likewise.

It's been my experience between the Politics and Religion room. LDS moderates both and won't allow a single Political based topic which pertains to religion what-so-ever. While vice versa will not allow a Religious discussion which pertains to Politics in the Politics room. He goes back and forth moderating both abusively forcing people to not discuss what is relevant to them. While I've stood against his abuse, he targets and bans me repetitively abusively and not others, even if all I do is respond to others in a discussion. He then places blame on me for everything.

While everyone left his Religion room because of his abusiveness and narcissism, he brought his abusiveness and narcissism to the politics room likewise.

never been one for the religion room but i've heard countless similar stories from friends about the same mod

Status
Not open for further replies.